The Story of Botánika is Rooted in Its Land
Entangled in an endless embrace of beauty and mystery, it’s no wonder the explorers of National Geographic magazine named the Osa: “The most biologically intense place on Earth.”
Costa Rica is a small country representing just .01% of the earth’s landmass; however, it is home to 5% of our planet’s biodiversity. Now, picture yourself in the Osa Peninsula where more than 1 in 40 of the world’s plant and animal species are concentrated right outside your door.
Did you Know?
- National Parks and protected areas account for 25% of Costa Rica’s land mass
- Humpback whales migrate from both hemispheres to visit
- 2,000 species of butterflies
- 850 varieties of birds
- 150 species of amphibians
- 219 species of reptiles
- 205 species of mammals
- 10,000+ species of plant life
- Four species of monkeys
- Four different species of endangered sea turtles
- Largest population of scarlet macaws north of the Equator
Largest population of scarlet macaws north of the Equator
Four different species of endangered sea turtles
Four Species of Monkeys
10,000+ species of plant life
219 species of reptliles
150 species of amphibians
850 varieties of birds
2,000 species of butterflies
National Parks and protected areas account for 25% of Costa Rica’s land mass
Rainforest Residences - Your Sanctuary in a Remote Wilderness
Never before has there been an opportunity in Costa Rica like this featuring a limited number of luxury Rainforest Residences, the strength of Hilton Worldwide, and the peerless enchantments of the Osa Peninsula
You have crossed the threshold into a harmonious place of immense natural wonders, astonishing vistas, sumptuous residences, and the finest services and amenities artfully extended.
Botánika Osa Peninsula, Curio Collection by Hilton caters to passionate travelers seeking adventure, discovery and authentic experiences.
.Botanika Rainforest Residence Owners Enjoy Access To:
- Expansive Lagoon Style Pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness Center
- Wellness Spa
- Day Lounge
- Lush Event Lawns
- Technology Lounge
- Concierge Services
- And Much More
Where Wildlife Wanders - You Will Wonder
Botánika comes to fruition as a result of more than a decade of careful planning with an effort to minimize its impact on the land.
Botánika’s landscape designers are giving back by working with local experts to replace non-native foliage with native species to re-establish migratory trails and enhance existing biological corridors – both on thee ground and in the trees – so wildlife can flourish and make themselves at home here, too.
An Excursion into the Wild Kingdom
Whether it’s an adrenaline-charged afternoon of jungle hiking, or a sublime moment of indulging in a host of full-body restorative spa therapies, each day at Botánika will hold the promise of something new, something extraordinary.
- Slip into a kayak and paddle alongside a gentle, giant whale shark which can reach up to 40ft long!
- Grab your zipline and breeze through the rainforest canopy from a 160ft platform.
- Scale a rocky river gorge to Quebrada Clarita waterfall before you rappel down its moss-covered wall.
- Hike the Finca Raices Farm to indulge in hand caught tilapia and decadent cocoa desserts as your reward.
No other destination in Costa Rica offers such a complete range of adventures and ecotourism, both on the water and in the rainforest, under the watchful eye of dedicated and experienced on-property staff.
Enjoying long-established partnerships with a league of local experts, Botánika’s expedition staff will open the door to unique, natural and authentic experiences that would otherwise remain beyond reach.
View Digital Brochure