Botánika Osa Peninsula, Curio Collection by Hilton will blend into its environment with intelligent architectural designs that seamlessly meld between the outdoors and the indoors. On the surface, guests will be enveloped in blissful comfort. Beneath the surface, Botánika’s staff will be passionate about the details and the individual needs.
Botánika will be operated as a full-service hotel for guests as well as owners of our luxury branded Rainforest Residences. Having the Curio Collection by Hilton flag at Botánika opens this destination up to a global audience of over 100 million individuals that are a part of the Hilton Honors loyalty program. This is a vast market, and it is easy to see why these residences will be desirable for people looking to buy real estate in Costa Rica.
The Hilton reputation for high standards and service, along with Botánika’s first-class management team, will take the hassle out of owning a home in a foreign country. Botánika will represent the first branded hotel in southern Costa Rica.
Amenities at Botánika will include:
- Large natural lagoon-style pool.
- Pool bar serving lunch and locally grown fresh fruit cocktails.
- State of the art professional fitness center with cardio machines and expanded free weight selection.
- Café and gift shop offering gourmet coffee drinks and fresh fruit juice bar.
- 1,550 sq. ft. conference center with 100 person seating capacity.
- Large event lawn for outdoor activities and weddings.
- Restaurant and bar.
- A separate outdoor terrace area for alfresco dining and group events.
- Technology lounge with high speed fibre optic WiFi, laptop work stations and complimentary hotel computers.
- Luxury Spa offering over 30 different rainforest treatments.
- Golf cart concierge service.
- Nature trails for walking and biking.
- Complimentary bicycles are available for guests to ride to the beach or into Puerto Jimenez.