Are you looking for your next big adventure? Do you have a track record of excellence, a curiosity for life, and a passion for the outdoors, authentic experiences, and local culture? If this sounds like you, this opportunity may be just what you’ve been looking for.
Botánika Osa Peninsula, Curio Collection by Hilton is located on Costa Rica’s South Pacific Coast, a world-class sport fishing and eco-adventure destination. Slated to open in December 2021 as Costa Rica’s first fully integrated, branded residential resort and marina development, Botánika will offer guests a truly immersive rainforest experience with a wide range of guided eco-adventures. With Corcovado National Park in its ‘backyard’ and the Pacific Ocean in its ‘front yard,’ Botánika is virtually surrounded by national parks and forest reserves. Its unrivalled location makes it the perfect base camp from which to explore Costa Rica’s incredible biodiversity. Guests will enjoy countless amenities, including nature trails, themed gardens, a private beach club, and access to Crocodile Bay Marina, home to the largest private sport fishing fleet in Central and South America.
If you are an experienced professional who is passionate about hospitality and uniquely experienced to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently seeking a Director of Sales & Marketing to be a brand champion, experienced leader and the face of the Botanika Resort brand. We are committed to creating a vibrant and successful team environment that embraces our community and environmental values. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with an exciting and engaging work environment. Consider joining us if you seek an opportunity that lets you truly love where you live and work.
- Brand Management – Work to bring the Botanika Resort brand to life in all aspects of the resort.
- Revenue Generation – Leads efforts to drive revenue and implement effective pricing strategies
- Market Strategy – Develops property business and marketing plans.
- Strategy Execution – Owns and translates marketing, business, and revenue plans.
- Champion – Ensures touch points of the resort support the brand via service offerings & services.
- Financial Analysis – Working with Aqua-Aston team to develop intelligence on market share.
- Owner Relations – Communicate strategic plans, executing plans and communicating the results.
- Customer and Community Engagement – Works closely with Aqua-Aston public relations to optimize PR opportunities through community involvement and leading by example.
- Sales Management – Develop and execute lead programs
- Creative and energetic personality; ability to collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Minimum of three years as Hotel Director of Sales & Marketing or Associate Director of Sales & Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
- Results-oriented with ability to be flexible, decisive and able to exercise good judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interpret financial data
- Computer literacy (Delphi, Word, Excel, PMS, S&C)
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours and days
- Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish)
All interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes with salary requirements to BotanikaResortJobs@aquaaston.com