Are you looking for your next big adventure? Do you have a track record of excellence, a curiosity for life, and a passion for the outdoors, authentic experiences, and local culture? If this sounds like you, this opportunity may be just what you’ve been looking for.
Botánika Osa Peninsula, Curio Collection by Hilton is located on Costa Rica’s South Pacific Coast, a world-class sport fishing and eco-adventure destination. Slated to open in December 2021 as Costa Rica’s first fully integrated, branded residential resort and marina development, Botánika will offer guests a truly immersive rainforest experience with a wide range of guided eco-adventures. With Corcovado National Park in its ‘backyard’ and the Pacific Ocean in its ‘front yard,’ Botánika is virtually surrounded by national parks and forest reserves. Its unrivalled location makes it the perfect base camp from which to explore Costa Rica’s incredible biodiversity. Guests will enjoy countless amenities, including nature trails, themed gardens, a private beach club, and access to Crocodile Bay Marina, home to the largest private sport fishing fleet in Central and South America.
If you are an experienced professional who is passionate about hospitality and uniquely experienced to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently seeking a General Manager who is a motivated go-getter with a commitment to hospitality, diverse talents, and a vision for success. We are committed to creating a vibrant and successful team environment that embraces our community and environmental values. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with an exciting and engaging work environment. Consider joining us if you seek an opportunity that lets you truly love where you live and work.
- Lead and inspire a team.
- Manage all aspects of the resort operation
- Design guest programming that aligns with the Botánika brand
- Create new and expanding sources of revenue as the resort scales up in size and scope
- Regularly report on progress against measurable goals
- Creative and energetic personality; ability to collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Comfortable using technology to communicate virtually with teams in multiple time zones
- Experience managing a Hilton-branded full-service hotel or resort (Curio Collection by Hilton a plus)
- Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish)
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 6 yrs. experience in the management operations, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, or related professional area.
All interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes with salary requirements to BotanikaResortJobs@aquaaston.com.