Are you looking for your next big adventure? Do you have a track record of excellence, a curiosity for life, and a passion for the outdoors, authentic experiences, and local culture? If this sounds like you, this opportunity may be just what you’ve been looking for.
Botánika Osa Peninsula, Curio Collection by Hilton is located on Costa Rica’s South Pacific Coast, a world-class sport fishing and eco-adventure destination. Slated to open in December 2021 as Costa Rica’s first fully integrated, branded residential resort and marina development, Botánika will offer guests a truly immersive rainforest experience with a wide range of guided eco-adventures. With Corcovado National Park in its ‘backyard’ and the Pacific Ocean in its ‘front yard,’ Botánika is virtually surrounded by national parks and forest reserves. Its unrivalled location makes it the perfect base camp from which to explore Costa Rica’s incredible biodiversity. Guests will enjoy countless amenities, including nature trails, themed gardens, a private beach club, and access to Crocodile Bay Marina, home to the largest private sport fishing fleet in Central and South America.
If you are an experienced professional who is passionate about hospitality and possesses knowledge and skill in Human Resources, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager who is ethical and supportive, with a commitment to bringing out the best in our hospitality employees. We are committed to creating a vibrant and successful team environment that embraces our community and environmental values. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with an exciting and engaging work environment. Consider joining us if you seek an opportunity that lets you truly love where you live and work.
- Manages larger business processes and/or projects, setting priorities and measurable objectives, monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. Typically influences work of cross-functional or extended teams.
- Develops operating plans and workable business processes for own department in alignment with function strategy.
- Responds to, solves and makes decisions on business requests that have broader department impact and/or moderate risk. Presents alternative solutions to business issues by leveraging the broader organization.
- Administer appropriate staffing plans and new hire on-boarding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Hotel Management, Hospitality essential.
- Spanish-speaking and writing required; ability to speak, read and write English strongly preferred.
- Experience as a generalist in all aspects of Human Resources including Associate Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Training, Organizational Development, and Diversity or experience as a specialist in one of these HR functional areas.
All interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes with salary requirements to BotanikaResortJobs@aquaaston.com